Saturday, October 12, 2013

Weekend Woes

Today I was sick. I have a sinus headache from H-E-double hockey sticks. The worst I have felt in a long time. It made me mean and for the first time I told Viv I couldn't play with her. The look on her face made me feel terrible! But I couldn't bend my head forward without my brain bumping into it. SO...I layed outside in the hammock while we played blocks. Lots of tea and naps for me today.

I was forced to entertain for a while until Marc got up, so Viv and I put up our spider web and our big spooky spider. Vivienne loves him. She said she wants to put him in her room after Halloween. I am thinking no.



We also watched The Princess Diaries. I must say that Julie Andrews is one of my favorites and The Sound of Music...well....I just don't have words. I am very much looking forward to the day I can convince Viv to watch it with me. I have succeeded with Hello Dolly and Annie. Maybe tomorrow, when the sun comes up. It's only a day away.

Do you have any favorite musicals from your youth?

1 comment:

charis said...

Anything Shirley temple !!